Ownership and protection of rights
Jerusalem Gate Hotel Ltd, (hereinafter: JGH) owns the copyrights of the website and any other module that is connected to the website. One must not copy, photocopy, advertise, distribute, sell or change parts of the information that appears on the website without the written permission from JGH Hotels, with the exception of downloading for personal (and not commercial) use.JGH Hotels owns the copyrights of the logo, commercial signs and icons displayed on this site (collectively: "commercial signs"). Also no part of this website suggests approval or the right to use the commercial signs without the written approval of JGH Hotels. All the rights on the website, without exception, are reserved exclusively to JGH Hotels reserves the right to deactivate or make changes to the website at any time.
expected arrival date, will be charged for one night as a cancellation fee.
2. JGH Hotels has the right to change the Policy regarding reservation and/or cancellation at any time (including Holidays). An announcement will be sent to the purchaser at the time of his reservation.
Conditions and limitations
1. JGH Hotels reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions related to the acceptance of reservations, as well as the prices published on the website. The purchaser will have no arguments and/or claims and/or demands against JGH Hotels in this matter.
2. The prices listed on the website are in American dollars (US dollars). All Prices subjected by law to VAT (value added tax) where applicable.
3. The stay of the purchaser will commence at 15.00 of the day of the reservation and end at 12.00 on the day of check out.
4. Babies are defined as up to 3 years old and children from 3 to 18 years, regarding the stay in the Hotel.
5. There is no duplication of deals.
6. Host of children will be authorized only with an escort of an adult above 21 years old.
7. The number of rooms is limited and implementation of the reservation is based on availability only.
8. JGH Hotels reserves the right not to confirm reservations for specific dates, including arrival and check out in a specific day.
9. The implementation of the reservation requires the input of data. Care must be taken to input correct data. JGH Hotels is not responsible for mistakes made by the purchaser when typing details of the purchase, including mistakes in the room type, date, number of beds and any other services ordered by the purchaser via the website.
Information relating to both JGH Hotels and third parties can be found on the website. JGH Hotels is not responsible for either the content or essence of the information or advertising published on the website. All pictures featured on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Since the pictures are displayed on the computer screen of the purchaser and/or on the printer of the purchaser's computer, there could be discrepancies and differences between the appearance of the products in the picture and their appearance in reality.
The website contains links to other websites (hereinafter: "the linked website"). JGH Hotels provides these links for the convenience of the purchaser only and is not responsible for the content that appears on the linked website or on the linked websites of the linked website, for their validity or legality. Should the purchaser decide to access these websites, he does so on his own responsibility only. In order to link with or present the Jerusalem Gate Hotel website with other websites, one must contact JGH Hotels to receive their approval.
1. JGH Hotels and/or the operators of the website and/or the owners and/or the managers and/or whoever works on their behalf is not responsible for the fact that the system through which the website operates, be clean of viruses or other components that may cause damage to the personal computer of the purchaser at the time that he enters the website and/or purchases services via the website and/or uses the website in another manner.
2. JGH Hotels is not responsible and will not be held liable for any damages or losses caused as a result of failure or delay incurred in result of duration of time the purchaser was trying to use the website, including using it in order to make a reservation.
3. JGH Hotels will not be held responsible or liable for any illegal activities occurred on the website by a purchaser or any other person that is not under JGH Hotels control.
4. At any stage JGH Hotels is qualified to cease or prevent communication or access of the purchaser to any part of the website.
Changes on the website
From time to time, JGH Hotels may change the structure, content, appearance, conditions of use, scope and availability of the services appearing on the website, and any other aspect related to the website and its operation - without any need to advise the purchaser in advance.